|Thermedic Shoulder Support Information|
Most people buy the Thermedic Shoulder for its carbon fabric heat element which delivers FAR infrared into the shoulder joint and surrounding soft tissues to soothe and ease pain.
With 3 temperature settings, Thermedic Shoulder helps to increase blood flow into the shoulder and thus relieve pain, support healing and help with mobility.
It is most commonly used by people with conditions such as Arthritis, Frozen Shoulder and Rotator Cuff injuries to help ease pain and also to warm the area and help with mobility exercises.
Thermedic Shoulder also comes with a flexible cold pack insert which moulds to the shoulder. Keep the cold pack in your freezer and use it for acute pain and inflammation.
There are many shoulder supports on the market but none offer the benefits of being able to deliver FAR infrared heat and cold therapy. With very few options to help people with shoulder pain, it is no surprise that Thermedic Shoulder is a best seller for shoulder pain and related conditions.
- FAR Infrared for deep penetrating heat into the shoulder
- Helps relieve pain and relax muscles to aid mobility
- Three easy to control temperature settings, suitable for continued heat
- Heats up for immediate benefit, will not burn
- Mouldable cold pack insert for acute pain, mesh protects against ice burns
- Breathable and ergonomic brace secures infrared element or cold pack
- 30 minute auto shut off safety device
- One size fits all, suitable for left or right shoulder
SLAP Tear, Dislocated Shoulder, Labral Tear, Rotator Cuff Bursitis, General Shoulder Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Arthritis